SOLARTOYS MILITARY TRIVIA WORLD WAR 2
Index at bottom of the page.
1. One of Hitler's early theories that during World War I, German forces fought on too many fronts. Which world region did he not have troops?
2. American society changed because of World War II. Which is not a change?
3. From the start, Hitler's primary target was what country?
4. After World War II, U.S. officials used certain leaders as intelligence agencies and sources in the cold war. What group were these leaders from?
5. What South American country offered safe haven for one of the worst war criminals in Adolf Eichmann?
6. Hitler was born on April 20, 1889. Where was he born?
7. During World War I, Hitler served with what nations military service?
8. In 1923, Hitler and his group attempted the Beer Hall Putsch (revolt). He was arrested and sentenced to 5 years in Landsberg Fortress. With his roommate, he wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle). Who was his roommate.
9. By the end of the 1920s, The German economy began to rebound from the early 1920s hyper-inflation. Even unemployment was dramatically reduced. In early 1929, German unemployed was at 1.3 million in a nation of 60 million. However, by 1932, unemployment hit 6 million Germans. What is the economic factor?
10. When the Nazis won 12 seats (2.5% of the total) in the Reichstag (parliament) in the 1928 election. Two years later, with the economic troubles, What was the percentage of Nazis elected to the Reichstag?
11. When did Hitler become a German citizen?
12. What year did the politically powerful German party leader, Adolf Hitler
become German Chancellor?
13. In August 1934, What government position did Hitler become?
14. What was the first concentration camp for Jews, socialist, Jehovah Witnesses, gypsies, and homosexuals?
15. What year did Hitler take control of the German military?
16. In May 1933, Hitler petitioned to begin rebuilding Germany's military. What organization did he petition?
17. In the early 1930s, the U.S. ranked as the sixteenth largest military force in the world. Czechoslovakia, Poland, Turkey, Spain, and Romania military forces were larger. How many soldiers were in the U.S. military?
18. In 1922, Benito Mussolini would become leader of Italy. What was his first occupation?
19. In 1935, Mussolini declared war on what country? He claimed it was to avenge their defeat in 1896?
20. Who wrote, "I do not believe there is the slightest change of [war with Japan] in our life time."